Sunday, November 25, 2012

I get all emotional at one in the morning.

con·tent - In a state of peaceful happiness. 

Sentence : Brynne is so content with her life, that people should be jealous; only not really because that's not cool.


I think that sometimes  people consider being happy as settling, because we're not always looking for the "next best thing". To those people, I think that they never knew what happiness was to being with.  

Happiness to me, is coming home to my dog, and taking him for a walk. It's going to a bar with my two best friends and making fun of all the old cougars who are trying way to damn hard. 

Happiness is waking up to go to work everyday, thankful that I have a job and that I work with people who don't suck. 

Happiness is when I can find two matching socks.

Happiness is saying the F word ridiculously loud in public.

Happiness is getting a good morning text from that cute boy you like. 

Happiness is spending time with my mom watching Madea movies.

Happiness is when my hedgehog licks my hand and doesn't think my fingers are food. 

Happiness is when my phone will hold a charge longer than an hour.

Happiness is knowing that I am loved.


My life is far from perfect, but I'm perfectly happy. How many twenty somethings could say that with a straight face?



No comments:

Post a Comment