Monday, September 3, 2012

Bug bites on my toe amongst other things.

 Nuisance- Definition  A person, thing, or circumstance causing inconvenience or annoyance
Sentence: Bug bites, people, and the song Call Me Maybe, can be such a nuisance to my daily life.

 Sometimes people are like that bug bite on your big toe. You can't wait for it to leave, you don't know how it got there, and you wish it would stop hurting you. 

Do you ever want to recommend Dr. Phil to someone so badly because you know that even though you don't really like Dr. Phil, that he might just be able to say the things you want to say, but you can't say because you are trying REALLY hard not be such a jerk?

Yeah me neither.

On a side note I went on a hike today with my singles ward and it was actually really fun. I had some great conversations with some new people, got to take a few unattractive photos that I plan on posting all over the internet, and my face got a little color. I did get bit by something that made my elbow swell up crazy big, and hand tingle for a few hours, but thanks to some drugs, sleep, and the magical powers of puppies I feel so much better,

I don't really have anything important or fun to say, but today feels like Sunday, and now my whole week is going to be all confusing. Which means nothing to you; once again I'm just rambling.

Until we meet again
Brynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment